Your safety and comfort mean everything to us
Below are details of some of the measures that we’ve put into place to keep you and our teams safe in line with current Government advice, plus ways that you can help work with us to meet these measures and collectively battle to beat Covid-19.
Updated 19th July 2021
- From 19th July 2021 we are no longer restricted in terms of numbers for bookings inside the restaurant or in the garden.
- Our teams, both front and back of house, will be temperature checked each day, and we’re going to leave it up to them as to whether they want to continue to wear a mask or not.
- Whilst you no longer have to, we kindly ask that you’re considerate of each other and that you work with us to create a safe and welcoming environment for all to enjoy.
- The team will still run their extra cleansing routines throughout the pub and you’ll also still find hand sanitising stations for you to use.
- Whilst social distancing restrictions have been lifted, we will still space seating as best we can to ensure you feel comfortable.
- Bar service will resume, but should you still wish to be served at the table, that’s no problem either.
- Please continue to use contactless debit or credit cards as payment where possible.
- If you’re staying overnight, be assured that rooms will be deep cleaned after each guest
- We’re here to ensure everyone has a really safe and enjoyable visit to The Blue Ball – if you have any questions, please just ask for the Duty Manager
Sign up to The Blue Ball Club
Join The Blue Ball Club today for offers, promotions and the latest news.