The term ‘The Blue Ball’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is part of the Prospect Pubs Ltd group, who’s registered office is PROSPECT PUBS & BARS LIMITED, OFFICE 2, TWEED HOUSE, PARK LANE, SWANLEY, UNITED KINGDOM, BR8 8DT . Our company registration number is 11803721 registered in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Newsletter Sign up / ’The Blue Ball Club’ Sign up
- By submitting your details you agree to subscribe to our newsletter and therefore agree to receive emails from The Blue Ball and our other pubs in the Prospect Pubs Ltd Group.
- The aim of our newsletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new offers, events, promotions and general site news.
- The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory and you are free to unsubscribe anytime from our newsletter service by choosing “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all our email newsletters.
- The frequency of the newsletter issues will generally be at most but not limited to once a month. The frequency with which you receive our newsletter can be changed at any time.
- We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users/visitors from or newsletter service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem unsuitable or feel has registered with fake data.
- In some cases we require all subscribers to confirm their email address upon registration. You will, therefore, receive a message with a link you’ll have to click in order to confirm the email address and your will to subscribe.